To celebrate Janine Smith’s course at Lynda.com we’ve got two copies of Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 to give away.
All you have to do is answer two simple questions.
Firstly, visit the Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 website and have a look at all the great new features. Find the one that appeals to you most and tell us why.
Next, head over to Janine’s course at Lynda.com and watch the free tutorial “Using Levels” and answer this simple question: On what does Janine find a good grey, or mid, point?
Some stuff you need to know:
- Only one entry per person please
- Closing date is Sunday 19th December
- All entries will be numbered and the winner will be selected by a random number generator
- We only need your email to let you know if you’ve won.
- Only entries received through the above form are valid
- The Photoshop Nuts and their families are not permitted to enter
Many thanks to Janine Smith, Lynda.com and Adobe for putting together this great competition!
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram