In this video, what’s old is new. We’ll look at the restoration process in reverse! We’ll take a modern image, and explore ways to simulate the vintage look of vintage photographs.
While there are plug-ins that can do some of this work for you, I rather like the hand-crafted, unique results that you get when you experiment with different effects and techniques, and that’s exactly what we’ll do here.
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design
- Create an Animated GIF in Photoshop
- How to Create Rain in Photoshop
- Adding Decal to an Object in Adobe Dimension
- A Simple Magazine Cover Mock Up in Photoshop