Justin Seeley returns to TipSquirrel.com with a video looking at a couple of ways to get a vintage effect using adjustment layers in Photoshop.
Don’t forget to check out Justin’s brilliant series’ at Lynda.com where he presents tutorials on a range of subjects from Facebook and Pinterest to Magento Ga and Illustrator!
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design
- Create an Animated GIF in Photoshop
- How to Create Rain in Photoshop
- Adding Decal to an Object in Adobe Dimension
- A Simple Magazine Cover Mock Up in Photoshop