In my last post I used the Warp function to make a page curl effect, but it looks a bit flat.
In this video I add a couple of shadows and a highlight and use Warp again to get just the right shape.
- Brush In and Out The Graduated Filter in ACR
- 5 Ways: Photoshop Color Correction
- Create A Template To Display Your Image As A Mounted Canvas In Photoshop
- Lightroom Additional External Editors
- Photoshop a Cityscape Silhouette With Reverse Text
- Lightroom and Photoshop – Smart Editing
- July Competition – Win a Month at Fotolia
- Lightroom and Photoshop – Round Trip Editing
- My Top 10 Most Used Photoshop Keyboard Shortcuts
- Installing Photoshop Kuler Panel and Why You Need It