In my last post I used the Warp function to make a page curl effect, but it looks a bit flat.
In this video I add a couple of shadows and a highlight and use Warp again to get just the right shape.
- Create A Template To Display Your Image As A Mounted Canvas In Photoshop Part 2
- Win Photoshop Touch!
- Lightroom and Photoshop – Creating Panoramas
- Tonality by Macphun – A Review
- Add Depth To Photoshop Shapes
- Photoshop Masking Using Refine Edge Tool
- Recompose Images Using Photoshop Content Aware Move
- Lightroom and Photoshop – Lens Corrections
- ACR Workflow Options Quick Tip
- Fotolia Competition Winner