In my last post I used the Warp function to make a page curl effect, but it looks a bit flat.
In this video I add a couple of shadows and a highlight and use Warp again to get just the right shape.
- Aperture, Lightroom and KelbyOne
- Adobe Shape and Photoshop Libraries
- Healing Acne With Photoshop
- Adobe Update Photoshop CC and More at Adobe Max
- Syncing Lightroom and Lightroom Mobile
- Edit Capture Time with Lightroom
- Photoshop CC 2014 Missing Manual – Review
- Content Aware Fill in Photoshop Mix
- Edit Multiple Photos in Lightroom
- Lightroom and Adobe Camera Raw : Tone Curve