In my last post I used the Warp function to make a page curl effect, but it looks a bit flat.
In this video I add a couple of shadows and a highlight and use Warp again to get just the right shape.
- Edit Multiple Photos in Lightroom
- Lightroom and Adobe Camera Raw : Tone Curve
- Debit Card Photoshop File Download
- Photoshop CC 2014 Typekit Integration
- Photoshop Mix Shake Reduction
- Create A Template To Display Your Image As A Mounted Canvas In Photoshop Part 2
- Win Photoshop Touch!
- Lightroom and Photoshop – Creating Panoramas
- Tonality by Macphun – A Review
- Add Depth To Photoshop Shapes