In this video I’ll use Photoshop shape capabilities to make Apple Maps typpe of pin to add to my image.
I’ll use stroke, gradient, stroke positioning and many other settings as well as some handy tips on manipulating paths.
As always I’d love to see your images using this technique!
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates