My main Lightroom catalog is on a desktop Windows machine in my home studio, but I travel with a MacBook Pro, and use the laptop computer for working with Lightroom on the road. In this video, I’ll discuss the way I merge photos from my remote shoots back into my main Lightroom catalog.
In order to do this, I use Lightroom’s “Export as Catalog” and “Import from another Catalog” features to transfer and merge my two separate catalogs into one.
Keep in mind that this is one of a number of possible strategies, but it is the one that works for me.
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design