In this video I’ll demonstrate a very easy, yet highly effective way of bringing your subjects eyes ‘to life’ using nothing more than a couple of brushes and a mask in Photoshop or Photoshop Elements.
- Win Photoshop Touch!
- Lightroom and Photoshop – Creating Panoramas
- Tonality by Macphun – A Review
- Add Depth To Photoshop Shapes
- Photoshop Masking Using Refine Edge Tool
- Recompose Images Using Photoshop Content Aware Move
- Lightroom and Photoshop – Lens Corrections
- ACR Workflow Options Quick Tip
- Fotolia Competition Winner
- Brush In and Out The Graduated Filter in ACR