Technically an action sequence is a series of photos merged together to show the progression of an object through the frame. Artistically an action sequence is brilliant way to show movement in your photos and make amazingly eye-catching images.
Before you watch the video here’s some tips on shooting an action sequence.
- · Place your camera into its rapid fire or continuous shooting mode and plan where your object will enter and exit the frame.
- · Start taking photos just before the subject enters the frame and continue until it’s gone out of frame
- · Use a tripod if you have one.
- · No tripod? Just keep the camera as still as possible and follow the advice in this video.
- · Remember you don’t have to use every photo you shoot so only use the ones where your subject doesn’t overlap itself.
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design
- Create an Animated GIF in Photoshop