Its been another great week at TipSquirrel, if you missed any of it, here’s a re-cap;
Guest poster Andie Smith gave a great demonstration of using textures to enhance photographs.
Simon Rudd was back, this time showing us a great way to make a graffiti wall using Actions
Restorationists Janine Smith completed her three part tutorial on Calculations. This time using Calculations for masking hair.
TipSquirrel showed what the group Pass Through blend mode was all about.
Simon and Janine will be back, and on Monday we welcome guest poster Elizabeth Gast, known to many as Firgs.
See you on Monday!
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates