I recently went to see the brilliant The Martian, during the film Watney records a video diary using the HAB. I thought it’d be fun to recreate it as a Photoshop overlay for use on my own images and video.
Its a simple file, totally editable of course and available to you should you want to have a play. All I ask is that you share it to help promote TipSquirrel.com a little. Thank you, oh and I’d love to see what you do with it!
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates