The Green Room is an idea 2 minutes in the making, get people together for a drink and a chat. Try to avoid work chat (but sometimes it’s difficult) and aim for the more ridiculous.
In this episode Photographer Tigz Rice joins me for a chat about gin, weddings, gin, drones and gin. I try to talk about Rick & Morty, but that’s a lead balloon.
For episode 2 Tigz gets to invite someone to join us.
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates