It’s that time of year again, time for a little break. We’d like to thank you all for your support this year, its been a great twelve months.
As you know, all the Nuts give their time, expertise, and quite often, resources free so that we can keep TipSquirrel free to view to everyone. I’d like to say a massive thank you to them, they are, without exception, the friendliest, kindest group of people I’ve ever met.
Please take a few minutes to take a look at their various accounts on the Contact Us page, you’ll find lots more of their tutorials there.
We’d also like to thank our supporters, Adobe, Fotolia and Fast2Host who provide us with resources and facilities above and beyond what we expect. You’ll find links to their sites to the right of this post. (They’re not adverts, clicking them will take you to their websites but with no financial gain to us)
Thank you all kind readers, you’re feedback, ideas and comments make this all worthwhile, we all look forward to chatting with you all on Twitter, Facebook, G+ and whatever social media pops up in 2014!
See you soon, happy holidays!
TipSquirrel Photoshop Nuts
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design
- Create an Animated GIF in Photoshop
- How to Create Rain in Photoshop
- Adding Decal to an Object in Adobe Dimension
- A Simple Magazine Cover Mock Up in Photoshop
- Multiple Layer Styles in Photoshop
- Updates to Adobe Stock
- Did You Forget About Photoshop Express
- How to Create 3D Lego Inspired Bricks in Photoshop and Adobe Project Felix