Adobe are making some great moves into the world of mobile editing and Lightroom Mobile is at the forefront. Where the power really comes in is the ability to sync between the mobile and desktop applications.
In this video I demonstrate how effortlessly this can be achieved and hopefully show how helpful this can be for editing in the armchair, on the train or in the studio.
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design
- Create an Animated GIF in Photoshop