Adobe are making some great moves into the world of mobile editing and Lightroom Mobile is at the forefront. Where the power really comes in is the ability to sync between the mobile and desktop applications.
In this video I demonstrate how effortlessly this can be achieved and hopefully show how helpful this can be for editing in the armchair, on the train or in the studio.
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram