If you’ve ever delved into the Photoshop menus you might have come across Color Settings in the Edit menu. There’s a lot to alter here, but what’s that down the bottom right corner telling me that my Colours are not synchronised? There doesn’t seem to be any way to synchronise them either….
Cross Over To Bridge
To synchronize the color open Adobe Bridge and go to Edit > Color Settings;
You get a new window showing a series of options. Which one you choose will be dependant on your use of The Creative Cloud.
Click the one you require and click Apply.
Back in Photoshop, head to Edit > Color Settings once more.
And you’ll find you’re all synchronised.
If you use other Creative Cloud applications your color settings are synchronised throughout. Here I’ve opened InDesign and chosen Color Settings from the Edit menu
- How to Create Rain in Photoshop
- Adding Decal to an Object in Adobe Dimension
- A Simple Magazine Cover Mock Up in Photoshop
- Multiple Layer Styles in Photoshop
- Updates to Adobe Stock
- Did You Forget About Photoshop Express
- How to Create 3D Lego Inspired Bricks in Photoshop and Adobe Project Felix
- 3D Text with Photoshop and Project Felix
- Scatter 3D Text By Letter in Photoshop
- The Beginners’s Guide to the Pen Tool in Photoshop