If you’ve ever delved into the Photoshop menus you might have come across Color Settings in the Edit menu. There’s a lot to alter here, but what’s that down the bottom right corner telling me that my Colours are not synchronised? There doesn’t seem to be any way to synchronise them either….
Cross Over To Bridge
To synchronize the color open Adobe Bridge and go to Edit > Color Settings;
You get a new window showing a series of options. Which one you choose will be dependant on your use of The Creative Cloud.
Click the one you require and click Apply.
Back in Photoshop, head to Edit > Color Settings once more.
And you’ll find you’re all synchronised.
If you use other Creative Cloud applications your color settings are synchronised throughout. Here I’ve opened InDesign and chosen Color Settings from the Edit menu
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design
- Create an Animated GIF in Photoshop