In this video I take a flat, 2D image and transform it into a 3D image that a camera can pass into. If you’ve not worked with Vanishing Point before then you may wish to take a quick look at Multiple Planes with Photoshop (No 3D Layers). There’s two techniques here, one uses only Photoshop while the second uses Photoshop and After Effects.
The Final Result
- Win Photoshop Touch!
- Lightroom and Photoshop – Creating Panoramas
- Tonality by Macphun – A Review
- Add Depth To Photoshop Shapes
- Photoshop Masking Using Refine Edge Tool
- Recompose Images Using Photoshop Content Aware Move
- Lightroom and Photoshop – Lens Corrections
- ACR Workflow Options Quick Tip
- Fotolia Competition Winner
- Brush In and Out The Graduated Filter in ACR