I was asked recently to create a screen for a social media page for use in a video production. Rather than cut and paste a one off I made a fully editable page for repeated use. I’m offering this to TipSquirrel readers free of charge. Downloading this file you agree to;
- Inform TipSquirrel.com of it’s use.
- NOT use this template to convince others of a legitimate posting.
- Keep the background layer name unchanged.
- Content Aware Fill in Photoshop Mix
- Edit Multiple Photos in Lightroom
- Lightroom and Adobe Camera Raw : Tone Curve
- Debit Card Photoshop File Download
- Photoshop CC 2014 Typekit Integration
- Photoshop Mix Shake Reduction
- Create A Template To Display Your Image As A Mounted Canvas In Photoshop Part 2
- Win Photoshop Touch!
- Lightroom and Photoshop – Creating Panoramas
- Tonality by Macphun – A Review