I was asked recently to create a screen for a social media page for use in a video production. Rather than cut and paste a one off I made a fully editable page for repeated use. I’m offering this to TipSquirrel readers free of charge. Downloading this file you agree to;
- Inform TipSquirrel.com of it’s use.
- NOT use this template to convince others of a legitimate posting.
- Keep the background layer name unchanged.
- Photomerge (HDR) with Photoshop Elements
- New Guide Layout in Photoshop CC 2014
- Photoshop Type Mask Tool
- 30 Second Photoshop – Path to Shape
- Photoshop Flame Filter and Text of Fire
- Aperture, Lightroom and KelbyOne
- Adobe Shape and Photoshop Libraries
- Healing Acne With Photoshop
- Adobe Update Photoshop CC and More at Adobe Max
- Syncing Lightroom and Lightroom Mobile