I was asked recently to create a screen for a social media page for use in a video production. Rather than cut and paste a one off I made a fully editable page for repeated use. I’m offering this to TipSquirrel readers free of charge. Downloading this file you agree to;
- Inform TipSquirrel.com of it’s use.
- NOT use this template to convince others of a legitimate posting.
- Keep the background layer name unchanged.
- Lightroom and Photoshop – Creating Panoramas
- Tonality by Macphun – A Review
- Add Depth To Photoshop Shapes
- Photoshop Masking Using Refine Edge Tool
- Recompose Images Using Photoshop Content Aware Move
- Lightroom and Photoshop – Lens Corrections
- ACR Workflow Options Quick Tip
- Fotolia Competition Winner
- Brush In and Out The Graduated Filter in ACR
- 5 Ways: Photoshop Color Correction