In this video I create a simple magazine cover but it may be the techniques rather than the final piece you are interested in.
I start by removing a subject from the background and replacing it with a nice texture from Adobe Stock. Then I add shaped text to the left and right befor adding boxed text.
A simple representation of a barcode is laced at the bottom and then a ‘shine’ is added to the cover to give it a more realistic feel.
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram