Understanding Adobe Photoshop – 145: Calculations
I like this one, it is a mixture of doing a puzzle and creating in Photoshop. Great idea and certainly one that is open to other possibilities.
Put a bit of time aside!
ColorSchemer Studio 2
A rival to Adobe’s Kuler. On the face of it it really could be.
“Work with a dynamic visual color wheel, instantly explore harmony relationships and even let ColorSchemer Studio intelligently suggest color schemes for you!”
News & Views
France are set to introduce a law that forces publishers to disclose what retouching has been done…
A friend once said to me that the better the photo-shopping the less you should know has been done. So, what if these new laws come in in France, would it be a good thing? The New York Times has a small video piece on the matter, Sex. Lies and Photoshop.
Not keen on the title of the item personally, rather a leading statement, might have preferred it a little more with a question-mark. I would love to hear your views on it for a possible article later in the week.
It’s been a busy day today so I haven’t had much time, so you’ll be relieved to find that that’s it for today.
Have a very fine Wednesday.
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram