The Restorationist Janine Smith continues her foray into the world of video tutorials with this brilliantly effective, yet simple to achieve, restoration using the color channels.
This easy to follow tutorial shows Janine removing a large patch of damage to an older photograph as she starts her restoration.
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now