|Today, we’ll finish up the image we started last week. We’ll start with the basic 3D text and postcard elements we created, add a 3D model of a wine glass, and finish off with some standard Photoshop graphical elements that aren’t 3D, but contribute to the overall model.|
You can find the 3D Model Wineglass, free from Archibase Planet, here.
Additional free Photoshop materials used come from the 3D page at Photoshop.com. You can install them using the Adobe Extension Manager, which comes with the Creative Suite. If you just have Photoshop, the Extension Manager may not be loaded on your machine, but you can download it from the Adobe Exchange for free.
Enjoy, experiment, learn!
Can’t See The Video? Click Here
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates