In this video for TipSquirrel.com Rich demonstrates his workflow through Adobe Camera Raw and Photoshop.
He uses a few techniques to transform an image that he’s ‘not crazy about’ to a great image in less than 10 minutes.
You can see how Rich Shot this image in his article Shooting Without A Tripod – The Leaning Bow and Arrow at PhotoFocus.
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design
- Create an Animated GIF in Photoshop
- How to Create Rain in Photoshop