Did you know you can post to Facebook from Lightroom, directly and automatically? Back in version 3, Adobe introduced Publish Services to Lightroom, and this continues to be the best way to manage your photos when you’re posting to social media.
In this video, I’ll step through the basics of setting up a Facebook Publish Service, which will allow you to post to Facebook with Lightroom with just a couple of clicks, once the service is set up. You can repeat this process to set up a publish service for multiple Facebook albums, and the process for other sites, such as Behance and Flickr, is very similar.
With a little time spent setting up the publishing service, you can be assured of an easy, consistent and well managed social media integration. Post to Facebook with Lightroom with a minimum of fuss!
- How to Create a Cinematic Look in Photoshop
- How to Create Snow in Photoshop
- Adding Snow to Winter Photos in Photoshop
- Perfect Eyes Photoshop and Lightroom Plugin
- The ‘Gotcha’ of Creating A New Document in Photoshop 2017
- Making a Time-lapse with Photoshop
- Combining Shapes to Make Bespoke Text in Photoshop
- How to Create a Multi-Page PDF in Photoshop
- How to Create a Photoshop Document Template
- Enhancing Autumn Colours with Photoshop