With Photoshop CS6, Adobe really integrated GPU acceleration into many of the filters, adding some great new ones along the way. The GPU, or Graphics Processing Unit, is a powerhouse that lives on our graphics cards and allows Photoshop to perform amazing feats of pixel manipulation.
In today’s video, we take a look at Adaptive Wide Angle lens corrections, a really beefed up Liquify filter, the Oil Paint filter that is now a standard part of Photoshop, and three new blur filters that feature on-screen controls. Plus, get a tip on how to reveal Photoshop’s new features right within the menu system.
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now