In this video I take a look at a new(ish) feature of Photoshop 2014, adding a shape or pattern to a path. It has many uses from borders to coupons but in this example I plot out a path on a map.
The map outline for this image was generated using Adobe Shape.
If you found this helpful please give it a thumbs up and share.
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design
- Create an Animated GIF in Photoshop
- How to Create Rain in Photoshop
- Adding Decal to an Object in Adobe Dimension
- A Simple Magazine Cover Mock Up in Photoshop