Photoshop had a little update at Adobe Max this year and one of my fav new features s the Flames Filter. It works really well and has some great effects. Being somewhat of a ‘fontahoic’ I headed straight to the text paths to see what could be done, and if Photoshop could handle such a complicated path. Turns out it really can!
The post at Fotolia is a written tutorial but for those that prefer to watch a video I thought I’d go through it for our readers here. So, here it is, creating Flames in Photoshop.
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design
- Create an Animated GIF in Photoshop
- How to Create Rain in Photoshop
- Adding Decal to an Object in Adobe Dimension