Photoshop CS6 Beta is out and it’s packed full of new features and improvements to some of the existing tools. In this video I’m going to take a look at something that’s both a brand new tool for Photoshop CS6 Beta and also an enhancement of existing technology.
The Content Aware Move Tool is a real headline grabber because it simplifies something that, until now, would have required the use of several different tools to accomplish. For example if I wanted to move an object within a photo I would normally make an accurate selection of the object, copy it to a new layer and move it. I’d then have to fill in the hole were the object was originally before blending the object into its new background. Not surprisingly that a lot of took time to do and even more skill to get a good result.
With the Content Aware Move Tool all you have to do is make a loose selection around an object and drag it to its new position. Photoshop then goes to work filling in the background and blending the object whilst you sit back and relax.
Take a closer inspection of the Content Aware Move Tool and you’ll discover it’s able to do more then just move objects it can also extend them too. In this video I’ll show you how to get the best from the tool in both its move and expand settings.
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates