Photoshop Crop Tool has, you may think one simple basic function, but it has a whole host of other great features beside just resizing your image. It’ll straighten, add canvas and even has different overlays to help with composition.
In this video for Fotolia I take a good root around this amazingly powerful tool.
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design