Adobe today announced that those new to Photoshop can sign up to Adobe Creative Cloud for Photographers for £8.78/month as an annual subscription. This deal was previously available to those owning a copy of a CS product.
This deal is only available until
Dec. 2, 2013 (7:59 pm GMT)
So, What Do You Get?
- Photoshop CC
- Lightroom 5
- 20 GB of online storage
- Behance ProSite
- Access to Creative Cloud Learner’s training resources
- Ongoing upgrades and updates
How Much Is It?
For more details and to sign up, go to the
Adobe Creative Cloud for Photographers webpage
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram