Adobe today announced that those new to Photoshop can sign up to Adobe Creative Cloud for Photographers for £8.78/month as an annual subscription. This deal was previously available to those owning a copy of a CS product.
This deal is only available until
Dec. 2, 2013 (7:59 pm GMT)
So, What Do You Get?
- Photoshop CC
- Lightroom 5
- 20 GB of online storage
- Behance ProSite
- Access to Creative Cloud Learner’s training resources
- Ongoing upgrades and updates
How Much Is It?
For more details and to sign up, go to the
Adobe Creative Cloud for Photographers webpage
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design
- Create an Animated GIF in Photoshop
- How to Create Rain in Photoshop
- Adding Decal to an Object in Adobe Dimension
- A Simple Magazine Cover Mock Up in Photoshop