We’ve been chipping away at the Pen Tool in Photoshop, and in this part 4 of our series, we finally begin to draw curved paths, freeform, with the Pen Tool. Learning to use control points and control handles requires some practice and some experience, but with the knowledge base from the first three segments in this series, we’re ready to tackle curved paths.
If you haven’t already viewed the previous segments of this series, you’ll benefit greatly by watching them first:
- Pen Tool in Photoshop – Path Fundamentals
- Pen Tool in Photoshop – Straight Paths
- Pen Tool in Photoshop – Adding Paths and Anchor Points
Keep an eye out for the next instalment in this series as we continue our exploration of the Photoshop Pen Tool.
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram