In part 3 of this series on learning to use the Pen Tool in Photoshop, we learn how to add paths together to create complex selections, and how to add anchor points to our paths to create more complex shapes.
If you missed the previous segments in this series, please be sure to check them out first:
There’s more Pen Tool goodness in store… We’re just getting started!
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now