Along the way you’ll learn a little about familiar tools such as the Eraser, layers and blend modes. You’ll notice I use Photoshop CS5 in the video, but as I mention in the video, the same effect is just as easy to do in almost any version of Photoshop and Photoshop Elements.
To complete this tutorial you’ll need to download my set of postal images. Here’s the link to the zipped folder. Download and unzip the file and you’ll find all the images I used in the tutorial.
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design
- Create an Animated GIF in Photoshop
- How to Create Rain in Photoshop