Over the past month or so I’ve been meeting periodically with a teaching colleague of mine, Matt Edwards, to do some studio work. While we were there we thought we’d take a look at putting together a new series answering some of the queries i get about image editing. So here we are, the ‘pilot’ of Image Answers.
I’m making an honest request for feedback of this episode, what’s good, bad and what would you like to see in future episodes? Thank you!
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now