Run by Eric Renno, this workshop will look at workflow, and making the most out of Photoshop, to take you images from “Dull to Dynamic”.
As an Adobe Certified Expert, Eric knows Photoshop inside and out and has a few tricks up his sleeve, while his experience as a lecturer (Grade 1 at last observation) means he knows how to bring fun into learning. He’ll be passing on time saving ideas as well as some actions
and presets that he finds useful, all of which you’ll take home with you.
This is an all day Photoshop event, sprinkled with activities and fun, with a good supply of tea and coffee. To keep the cost down, we’dask you to bring a packed lunch, but what a place for a picnic! The workshop’s being help at the beautiful Rutland Water Nature Reserve and come rain or shine the view is stunning!
You’ll know by now that we like to keep the cost as low as possible, and that’s true for this workshop too.
The price of this workshop is just £70.00
We’d advise you to book early to avoid disappointment and to make sure you get to enjoy this fab day out!
- Updates to Adobe Stock
- Did You Forget About Photoshop Express
- How to Create 3D Lego Inspired Bricks in Photoshop and Adobe Project Felix
- 3D Text with Photoshop and Project Felix
- Scatter 3D Text By Letter in Photoshop
- The Beginners’s Guide to the Pen Tool in Photoshop
- Create 3D Glass Text in Photoshop
- Creating a 3D Ground Plane to Match an Image in Photoshop
- 3 Ways to Convert to Black and White in Photoshop
- Create a Realistic Lightsaber in Photoshop