In this video I take a look at a feature of Photoshop that’s been around for some time, Vanishing Point.
Using this filter I’m able to add three elements to my image, Logo, Text and shadow, all in perspective.
There’s no 3D in this so Photoshop users of CS4 and before should be able to follow along.
- 30 Second Photoshop – Path to Shape
- Photoshop Flame Filter and Text of Fire
- Aperture, Lightroom and KelbyOne
- Adobe Shape and Photoshop Libraries
- Healing Acne With Photoshop
- Adobe Update Photoshop CC and More at Adobe Max
- Syncing Lightroom and Lightroom Mobile
- Edit Capture Time with Lightroom
- Photoshop CC 2014 Missing Manual – Review
- Content Aware Fill in Photoshop Mix