In this video I take a look at a feature of Photoshop that’s been around for some time, Vanishing Point.
Using this filter I’m able to add three elements to my image, Logo, Text and shadow, all in perspective.
There’s no 3D in this so Photoshop users of CS4 and before should be able to follow along.
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design
- Create an Animated GIF in Photoshop
- How to Create Rain in Photoshop
- Adding Decal to an Object in Adobe Dimension