We’re off for a week, returning on 2nd January so on behalf of everyone involved in TipSquirrel.com;
Have a Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!
TipSquirrel.com is a collaborative site and everyone involved gives their time and expertise for FREE, so I’d like to take this opportunity to publicly thank them all. An amazing group of people with an unparalleled level of knowledge and kindness.
So that you don’t miss them over the holiday period, here’s where you can find The Nuts
There are people and organisations that have helped throughout the year and I’d like to thank them here too;
- Everyone that has ReTweeted, Liked or +1’d our posts. Thanks for spreading the word!
- All those that came to our workshop! Thanks for your support, lets do it again really soon!
- Adobe / Adobe UK. For providing prizes and support for our Creative Suite 5 competition.
- O’Reilly Media For including us in your reviewers circle
- Peachpit. For allowing us to review some awesome titles, as well as give some away!
- Lynda.com for recognising the amazing talents of The Restorationist Janine Smith!
- All the readers and subscribers. We appreciate your feedback and support!
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram