I thought I would use Monday to give my pick of what has come to my attention over the weekend.
I have been trying to find someone, anyone, that has used the content aware scaling in a real world situation. Only one so far, for resizing a photo to a standard print size. Is that the only use for this enhancement? Drop me a note if you have found another use, and used it!
Things to Do
PlanetPhotoshop, the home of Corey Barker, have a forum that runs a Friendly Tutorial Challenge starting on Sundays. This week is making a textured photo frame. Really nice use of an alpha channel.
Say Anything Caption/Photoshop Contest: Be Funny, Win A Free Movie Title Says it all
AdobeTutorialz posted a great tutorial called The Amazing Spiderman. Not the most useful of tutorials for the final image, but the techniques used are very well explained and worth a look through.
Always a handy skill to have
I’m afraid I can’t tell you anymore about the artist as I don’t speak Russian. Some stunning images on the site.
Things To Buy
These have been around for a little while, but i never tire of them.
Happy Monday everyone. See you all Tuesday!
- Create A Template To Display Your Image As A Mounted Canvas In Photoshop
- Lightroom Additional External Editors
- Photoshop a Cityscape Silhouette With Reverse Text
- Lightroom and Photoshop – Smart Editing
- July Competition – Win a Month at Fotolia
- Lightroom and Photoshop – Round Trip Editing
- My Top 10 Most Used Photoshop Keyboard Shortcuts
- Installing Photoshop Kuler Panel and Why You Need It
- Photoshop 2014 – New Features and My Favourites
- Opening Vector Files in Photoshop