I thought I would use Monday to give my pick of what has come to my attention over the weekend.
I have been trying to find someone, anyone, that has used the content aware scaling in a real world situation. Only one so far, for resizing a photo to a standard print size. Is that the only use for this enhancement? Drop me a note if you have found another use, and used it!
Things to Do
PlanetPhotoshop, the home of Corey Barker, have a forum that runs a Friendly Tutorial Challenge starting on Sundays. This week is making a textured photo frame. Really nice use of an alpha channel.
Say Anything Caption/Photoshop Contest: Be Funny, Win A Free Movie Title Says it all
AdobeTutorialz posted a great tutorial called The Amazing Spiderman. Not the most useful of tutorials for the final image, but the techniques used are very well explained and worth a look through.
Always a handy skill to have
I’m afraid I can’t tell you anymore about the artist as I don’t speak Russian. Some stunning images on the site.
Things To Buy
These have been around for a little while, but i never tire of them.
Happy Monday everyone. See you all Tuesday!
- Photoshop Blur Gallery and Selections
- Running Photoshop Levels, Curves and other Adjustments as a Smart Filter
- Photoshop Displacement Maps
- Using Upright In Lightroom and Adobe Camera Raw
- Dude, Where’s My Save For Web?
- Photoshop CC 2015 Install
- What Is Photoshop’s Overscroll? And Why You Might Need It
- Synchronize Color Settings in Photoshop and Creative Cloud Apps
- Portrait Retouching Using Frequency Separation
- HDR in Adobe Camera Raw 9