I love pretty eyes – just ask anyone who knows me, if you have pretty eyes, I’ll let you know! In photos I like to make them shine!
Soo… how do you do it?
1.Open up an image, with eyes in it (duh!)
2. Duplicate the background layer. Change the blending mode of the new layer to Screen.
4.Select the Layer Mask. Select a soft brush and choose white for the color. Brush over the eyes, make sure the Screen layer is exposed. If you accidentally paint outside the eye, change your brush color to black then paint over the overlapping area.
See Andie’s work Here
Follow Andie on Twitter
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates