You gotta love Fridays, and this weekend is a long one thanks to the bank holiday. I may even venture into the wood and take some photies. Anyhoo, with that in mind, here’s today’s blog..
Corey experiments with a new 3D plug-in for Photoshop called 3D Invigorator and RC talks about the different collaboration tools available at Acrobat.com.
On The Web
“The Daffodils are out and spring is now well under way. Colin Varndell presents a few tips for making the most of this most picturesque season.”
“Geocaching is a high-tech treasure hunting game played throughout the world by adventure seekers equipped with GPS devices. The basic idea is to locate hidden containers, called geocaches, outdoors and then share your experiences online. Geocaching is enjoyed by people from all age groups, with a strong sense of community and support for the environment”
“In one sense, creating a dramatic sky, assuming that the sky in your photograph isn’t entirely flat and lifeless to begin with, is relatively straightforward: you just need to expand its tonal range, boost the saturation, and so on……. ”
Mastering Flower Photography – Video Tutorial
Check out the Weather
I’ll be back blogging again on Tuesday so until then, have a great weekend whatever you choose to do.
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates