Hello again. Had a great day yesterday on a trip out to see the WWE do their thing. Took a few photos but rules is rules and I was soon asked to put the camera away, which I did and did not take any more sneaky pics using people around me as a human shield from the arena stewards. Anyhoo, here’s today’s round up;
Cover Mount: CD with stock images, video tutorials, brushes, textures and project files to work along.
Main Headline: Expert Advice Matte-Painting Techniques
A wonderful magazine with some great tutorials as well as news and advice.
As the name may suggest, really not for the beginner as it could be a bit intimidating.
Issue May 2009
Cover Price: 4.99
Cover Mount: CD Video tutorials, project images, image template and gallery of readers work.
Main Headline: The Ultimate Landscape Guide
A great photography and Photoshop balance with news, tutorials and advice.
Also Available today;
Tutorials : Get to Grips With Gradients
Gradients from BrushesDownload
If you really want to get the best out of gradients, and I know you do, then you want to start adding to those default gradients that ship with Photoshop. Here’s a neat lsite with some freebies;
Some more play time with gradients from Gorgeous Gradients
Have fun, see you tomorrow.
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram