No I’m not talking about going to your local chiropractor…..We are talking Lightroom, Silly! I will admit until a couple months ago a few weeks ago I knew there was Local Adjustments in Lightroom, but that was it. I had never clicked on that brush on the right hand side.
When I did….I heard angels sing. I realized I could make eyes shine, and make faces more beautiful in Lightroom. Don’t get me wrong, I love photoshop…but I like to spend time outside shooting, not behind my computer…so any trick I can learn to shorten my workflow, makes me happy!!!
This is my raw image….
After applying a couple presets from my workflow set…
Better, right? But you can see the beautiful Miss Shana has AMAZING EYES! I would have ran an action on them in Photoshop in the past….but now I click on the brush on the right
Click A then choose a preset (I used ASD: Work It- Pretty Eyes as Brush A…this sharpens and brightens) or create your own and painted over the eyes
Then I picked Brush B (used preset ASD:Work It-Pretty Faces) and painted over the skin…this made it brighter and softer.
wow….look at those eyes!!!! All in one program.
Go try it out…. have fun!!!
- Multiple Layer Styles in Photoshop
- Updates to Adobe Stock
- Did You Forget About Photoshop Express
- How to Create 3D Lego Inspired Bricks in Photoshop and Adobe Project Felix
- 3D Text with Photoshop and Project Felix
- Scatter 3D Text By Letter in Photoshop
- The Beginners’s Guide to the Pen Tool in Photoshop
- Create 3D Glass Text in Photoshop
- Creating a 3D Ground Plane to Match an Image in Photoshop
- 3 Ways to Convert to Black and White in Photoshop