In this video I answer a reader question that was asked of me through our Facebook Page.
”How”, they wondered, “can you make it look like a drawing’s being held up in front of a photograph?”
Its actually very straight forward, and would be easier if you took a couple of photos at the same time.
Me, I head over to Fotolia and get some images to help me out!
If you recognise the tip on making the line drawing part of this tutorial it may be that you saw it when it was my entry to The Next Photoshop Evangelist competition.
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now