If you’re new to Lightroom, the process of sending images to Photoshop for editing can be confusing. In this video, I review some of the ways of sharing files back and forth between Lightroom and Photoshop, pointing out some key considerations and some traps you’ll want to avoid.
I’ve mentioned it before, but Adobe’s Photoshop Photography program puts the latest version of Lightroom and Photoshop in your hands for a erasable rate, and the program is now officially permanent. You can get a free 30 day trial, too. Check it out!
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design
- Create an Animated GIF in Photoshop
- How to Create Rain in Photoshop
- Adding Decal to an Object in Adobe Dimension