Lightroom provides a variety of different ways to help organize your catalog and your workflow, and color labels rank up there as some of the most useful features. Color labels have more capabilities than meets the eye, and you can customize your labels for added flexibility and convenience. But – with power comes the potential to scramble things up pretty well within your catalog.
Join me in today’s video to see how color labels can be used, how to customize them and save color sets as presets, and learn a powerful tip to search for and locate those lost color labels from days gone by.
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates