Adobe today (2nd April 2013) announced that there’s a significant update to Lightroom and to Adobe Camera RAW.
To update ACR via Photoshop go to Help > Updates.
There’s a whole swathe of lens support as well as new cameras and bug fixes. For a full list of what’s included head over to the Lightroom blog for a complete rundown.
How Do I Know What Version of ACR I’m Running?
This will open a small window with details on your current version.
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now