Everybody loves keyboard shortcuts, and today on TipSquirrel, we have Lightroom 5 Keyboard Shortcuts for you!
Learning keyboard shortcuts can help boost your productivity and can be the key to a smooth and consistent workflow. In addition, you’re taking some of the work away from your mouse, and that can be a benefit if you tend to suffer from repetitive motion stress.
There are a few Lightroom 5 keyboard shortcuts everyone should know – for example, the big three in my mind are “G, E, D” (for grid view, loupe view, and develop module view). And there’s “R” for the crop tool. But there are oh, so many more Lightroom 5 keyboard shortcuts.
The attached reference chart, in PDF format, is available for you to download, and it contains a list of no less than 6 pages of keyboard shortcuts, organized by Lightroom task, and easily searchable. You’ll find the download link below in the media locker – all it takes is a social media “like” to make your free content available for download.
- How to Create a Cinematic Look in Photoshop
- How to Create Snow in Photoshop
- Adding Snow to Winter Photos in Photoshop
- Perfect Eyes Photoshop and Lightroom Plugin
- The ‘Gotcha’ of Creating A New Document in Photoshop 2017
- Making a Time-lapse with Photoshop
- Combining Shapes to Make Bespoke Text in Photoshop
- How to Create a Multi-Page PDF in Photoshop
- How to Create a Photoshop Document Template
- Enhancing Autumn Colours with Photoshop