Recently it was brought to my attention that there are a number of folks who aren’t using the Watermark feature inside of Lightroom 3. I was surprised to find some folks didn’t know about it, or more importantly weren’t aware of the ability to create custom watermarks. For today’s article I have two items-first I’ve embed my video tutorial on how you can create your own custom watermark in Lightroom 3. Second, based on a number of requests, I’ll walk you through the steps to edit an existing watermark.
How to Create a Watermark in Lightroom 3
How to Edit an Existing Watermark in Lightroom 3
As I mentioned above, I’ve received a number of emails asking “How do I edit an existing watermark?” Here are the steps.
Thanks for joining me on TipSquirrel today. I always appreciate hangin’ out with my fellow Nuts, and you as well.
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates