Recently it was brought to my attention that there are a number of folks who aren’t using the Watermark feature inside of Lightroom 3. I was surprised to find some folks didn’t know about it, or more importantly weren’t aware of the ability to create custom watermarks. For today’s article I have two items-first I’ve embed my video tutorial on how you can create your own custom watermark in Lightroom 3. Second, based on a number of requests, I’ll walk you through the steps to edit an existing watermark.
How to Create a Watermark in Lightroom 3
How to Edit an Existing Watermark in Lightroom 3
As I mentioned above, I’ve received a number of emails asking “How do I edit an existing watermark?” Here are the steps.
Thanks for joining me on TipSquirrel today. I always appreciate hangin’ out with my fellow Nuts, and you as well.
- A Simple Magazine Cover Mock Up in Photoshop
- Multiple Layer Styles in Photoshop
- Updates to Adobe Stock
- Did You Forget About Photoshop Express
- How to Create 3D Lego Inspired Bricks in Photoshop and Adobe Project Felix
- 3D Text with Photoshop and Project Felix
- Scatter 3D Text By Letter in Photoshop
- The Beginners’s Guide to the Pen Tool in Photoshop
- Create 3D Glass Text in Photoshop
- Creating a 3D Ground Plane to Match an Image in Photoshop