In this Lightroom 3 video tutorial John Arnold takes a look at Picture Packages – an extremely useful feature for event photographers wanting to print and sell their images at the event. We see how to make a picture package layout, customise it with your company name and website and even make a custom package that uses more than one image.
This show was made for www.tipsquirrel.com in association with www.photowalkthrough.com.Both sites offer free video tutorials covering photography and digital photo editing using adobe photoshop, lightroom and photoshop elements.
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates