There’s EIGHT ways to enter, just follow TipSquirrel and Fotolia on various social media sites.
Who is Fotolia?
Fotolia is devoted to offering affordable creative imagery. Our crowdsourced library includes millions of royalty-free images, vectors, illustrations and video footage clips.
Whether you’re a professional designer, manager, presenter, small business owner or student, the right images for your website, brochures, reports, and slides are available on Fotolia.
Fotolia is powered by the community
A vast community of artists, graphic designers, and a select list of well-known agencies are responsible for our collective success. Tens of thousands of images, illustrations and videos are submitted every day, and our international team of moderators ensures that you see the best of the best.
Buyers access over 29 Million images, vectors and videos at great prices, while contributing artists receive the highest commission rate on the market. Fotolia’s trusted business platform and technology helps facilitate millions of downloads every year. All images offered on Fotolia are royalty-free, and can be used for any design project or document, with no time limits.
Fotolia: Leader in stock imagery
Over 4 Million people prefer Fotolia.co.uk for affordable, royalty-free images, graphics and HD videos. With the introduction of the Infinite Collection, Fotolia became the first worldwide microstock organization to offer both crowdsourced and professional images on one site. Founded in New York City in 2005, Fotolia spans the globe with websites in 15 languages and websites in 23 regions.
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design
- Create an Animated GIF in Photoshop
- How to Create Rain in Photoshop
- Adding Decal to an Object in Adobe Dimension
- A Simple Magazine Cover Mock Up in Photoshop