It was only a matter of time. When a device like the Apple iPad is developed for mobile computing and creative uses, working with photos is a given. That means making selections and layers, applying changes to color, tone and contrast for a start. You need Photoshop!
Photoshop Touch for iPad provides access to many of the most important tools and methods that we’re used to leveraging in “desktop versions” of Photoshop. You can even use a stylus specially made for iPad called the Bamboo! Better still, Photoshop Touch is well integrated with your Creative Cloud storage account, and it even supports the new iPad with Retina Display in version 1.3.
This demonstration walks you through the basic organization Photoshop Touch 1.3, and will show you how to work with mission critical tools like the layers, the Lasso tool, Refine Edge, and more. Part 2 of this demo (coming soon) will show you some creative options for enhancing photographs like this one (not to mention it’s fun)!
(Choose the 720p option to “crisp up” the video inside the default player. Hope you enjoy it!)
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now