It was only a matter of time. When a device like the Apple iPad is developed for mobile computing and creative uses, working with photos is a given. That means making selections and layers, applying changes to color, tone and contrast for a start. You need Photoshop!
Photoshop Touch for iPad provides access to many of the most important tools and methods that we’re used to leveraging in “desktop versions” of Photoshop. You can even use a stylus specially made for iPad called the Bamboo! Better still, Photoshop Touch is well integrated with your Creative Cloud storage account, and it even supports the new iPad with Retina Display in version 1.3.
This demonstration walks you through the basic organization Photoshop Touch 1.3, and will show you how to work with mission critical tools like the layers, the Lasso tool, Refine Edge, and more. Part 2 of this demo (coming soon) will show you some creative options for enhancing photographs like this one (not to mention it’s fun)!
(Choose the 720p option to “crisp up” the video inside the default player. Hope you enjoy it!)
- How to Create a Cinematic Look in Photoshop
- How to Create Snow in Photoshop
- Adding Snow to Winter Photos in Photoshop
- Perfect Eyes Photoshop and Lightroom Plugin
- The ‘Gotcha’ of Creating A New Document in Photoshop 2017
- Making a Time-lapse with Photoshop
- Combining Shapes to Make Bespoke Text in Photoshop
- How to Create a Multi-Page PDF in Photoshop
- How to Create a Photoshop Document Template
- Enhancing Autumn Colours with Photoshop