Valentines day is fast approaching, so here at TipSquirrel we’ve got the perfect tutorial for you.
Depending on your point of view, this technique will either help you make a very personal and romantic valentines card, that truly expresses your deep and undying love… or… it can save you a load of time and small fortune on shop bought cards.
Either way watch the video to discover exactly how it’s all done.
Gavin will be back next month with another Photoshop tutorial but until then you can find out more about Gavin Hoey by visiting his website at www.gavtrain.com
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates